My 59 Chevy 3100 Pick-up

Chevrolet, Pontiac, Buick, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, Saturn, Geo, Holden, Vauxhall, etc.
Chrisape
MegaSquirt Newbie

My 59 Chevy 3100 Pick-up

Post by Chrisape »

I am almost done with my project, I just finished converting from a 327/TH350 to a 454/700R4. The new 454 came from 96 Chevy van, I rebuilt the engine, installed a new factory roller cam, well, basically left it stock. The trans was rebuilt, but I am still having problems holding in first gear(slipping). Running MSII, V3 board with 2.36 code. The MSII was fairly easy to assemble and make things work! I added a spare port to control TCC lock-up, Used f-idle for my electric fan, and knock enable for the 8 Pin HEI bypass. MS is great, I will never use a carb again! Thanks for everyones help here!!! :)
Chrisape
MegaSquirt Newbie

Post by Chrisape »

Update- Jumped up to 2.687 code now and my IAC is rock solid! This baby rocks! Thanks for everybodys help here at MSEFI!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
overdrive39
MegaSquirt Newbie

Re: My 59 Chevy 3100 Pick-up

Post by overdrive39 »

Nice work! :yeah!: Would you share your tune with us? :RTFM: I have a 502 RamJet and I could use it as a base line tune. Thanks.