Toyota 1UZFE full tune. MSQ and V8 kit package available

Toyota, Lexus.
jared coory
MegaSquirt Newbie

Toyota 1UZFE full tune. MSQ and V8 kit package available

Post by jared coory »

Hi, Just got my V8 Soarer dyno tuned, running a stock standard 1UZFE with only a pod filter and a cheapy 2 1/4" exhaust.
Managed a staggering 169 kw at the wheels with a decent amount of mid-range grunt.

Ground one tooth away from the Crank wheel making it a 12-1 and using a Megasquirt V2.2 Ms-1 with a Vr conditioner board added and running factory igniters.
The mods to the V2.2 to run the igniters are the same as listed for the Mitsubishi 4G63 and Mazda MX-5, works extremely well and the dwell settings are
5.0 3.5 and 0.2 although these are in the tune.

In standard tune the Soarer made a pitiful 120kw at the wheels so around 40% extra grunt from removal of the AFM, a still too small exhaust and a good tune is pretty impressive, I think with a decent set of extractors (the stockers are shocking) and a dual 2.5" exhaust a genuine 200kw at the wheels should be achievable on the standard camshafts.

Any questions just drop me a line, I also can sell a complete MEgasquirt kit to run the 1UZFE including ECU,wiring loom, full installation instructions, wiring diagram and how to fit to standard loom, USB cable and driver, All software and manuals, 2 metre MAP hose for $700 NZD plus shipping

Here's my MSQ file, it's for a stock V8 so if yours is modified you'll need to retune it slightly.
I've had this tune running on my vehicle for about three months and I'm really impressed with it, have made improvements since the dynotune to improve the acceleration enrichment (using map based) and the cold start. It's pretty warm here in NZ even in winter so you may need some more cold start enrichment if you live someplace like Canada.
Also since every engine is slightly different don't forget to check that the Spark settings matches the engine, it could be a couple of degrees off, just adjust the Trim Angle (deg) in Spark settings to get it matched perfectly although chances are it will be spot on. Don't guess uses a timing light.
Also reset the TPS closed and full throttle settings to suit your motor.
1UZFE--tune.msq
Cheers
Jared Coory
JC Racemotors
New Zealand
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kevin41288
MegaSquirt Newbie

Re: Toyota 1UZFE full tune. MSQ and V8 kit package available

Post by kevin41288 »

I can't open this file with my newer version is there any way you can post screen shots of the critical settings (fuel table, ignition table,etc). Thanks.
lexusrangie
MegaSquirt Newbie

Post by lexusrangie »

hi..thinking very seriously of ms'ing my 1uz-fe as now supercharged..

can you post/pm me more info please...
kholman
Site Admin

Post by kholman »

Forum Admin Team
cbmmotorsport
MegaSquirt Newbie

Post by cbmmotorsport »

Hi mate are still doing mega squirt ecu and wiring kits for the 1uzfe v8 i sm looking for somthing for my offroad race buggy cheers shane
1uzxcabrip
MegaSquirt Newbie

Post by 1uzxcabrip »

Hello there my name is Randy. I'm building a 1uzfe hilux I'm using a 1992 sc400 brain (that's not wanting to work) I'm thinking of going ms3 gold box. I was wondering if u had any advise on getting ms to work on the 1uzfe as well as tune advise.

Thanks Randy. C